Bill understands the importance of creating spaces that benefit both communities and natural habitats. His work focuses on new communities, including theming, streetscapes, parks, trails and open spaces. He strongly believes in producing high quality designs (beyond the predictable) and graphics that help his clients visualize what the project will become when built. Bill has worked on projects throughout the state of Colorado and numerous national park projects across the country.
Bill has managed complex multidisciplinary teams, including planners, engineers, surveyors and ecologists. On every project, Bill considers the construction phase of a project equal in importance to the design process. He is often found working in the field with contractors to ensure the best possible built result. Bill continually works to challenge his staff to strive for innovative, creative design solutions for the clients DHM is proud to serve.
- Sand Creek Greenway, CCASLA Merit Award for Planning & Land Steward Designation
- Witherspoon Greenway, 2008 American Trails National Award
- Littleton Residence, CO Littleton, CCASLA Honor Award
- Private Residence, Cherry Creek CO, CCASLA Merit Award
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial, CCASLA Merit Award for Planning